Effective Date: June 25, 2023
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Personal identification information: Name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- Billing information: Credit card number, billing address, other transaction-related information.
- Technical information: IP address, browser type, operating system, device type, geographical location, other system-related information.
- Website interaction: Products viewed, purchasing history, feedback, website usage data, and other behavior-related information.
2. USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To improve our website and products: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Customer service: To respond to customer service requests and support needs.
- Marketing: To send periodic emails, where you may receive information about updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server and all supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
4. THIRD-PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
6. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. We do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
8. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
9. CONTACTING US
This document was last updated on June 25, 2023.